Services for Teams & Private Individuals
I operate throughout the UK although I’m based in London. For the past five years I’ve worked closely with a broad range of clients in the city and provided a variety of wellness services. I can travel throughout the UK/worldwide subject to client requirements.
- StreetGym® group outdoor fitness training, a unique and time efficient form of training in the urban environment. Want to learn more, just click on the link above for the StreetGym® website and image below for recent media coverage.
- Wellness Coaching, I base myself in a private room within your organisation for a day and provide one to one coaching for your employees.
- Health checks for employees, a great way to promote or initiate a new wellbeing program and also tells employees that you’re serious about their health. Includes blood pressure testing and fat ratios using clinically validated equipment
- Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment Service, as a certified Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment Service Provider I can offer teams and individuals a unique 72 hour monitoring service (click on the link above). This is a cutting edge service offering the client a remarkable window into his or her physiology, how they react to stress, when/if they recover effectively and how best to modify their lifestyle for optimum performance and stress reduction.
- Adventure Training, We work together to come up with a program of challenging but fun and rewarding outdoor breaks, from one day, a weekend to a week. I’m experienced in designing programs that will uplift, refresh and reinvigorate. From coaststeering (jumping off ledges into the sea), sponsored abseils to gentle hikes in the hills. A great way to re-calibrate or for anyone feeling in need of a real break. Adventure Training can be arranged both in the UK and overseas.
- Workshops and presentations, I can provide a range of hard-hitting, factual and no-nonsense talks and training within your organisation. Topics range from military training for high pressure and high threat deployments, building and maintaining resilience, the 4M Framework™ for health and happiness, reducing the stigma surrounding mental health (particularly in relation to men), optimising performance and energy conservation.
“John came in to speak to Kinetic about Resilience with Motion to Mind™ on World Mental Health Day. His pragmatic approach was really accessible to all staff members and many of our staff commented on how they found his honest and practical advise really useful and reaffirming. His techniques are really easy to adopt and the advice he gave on apps which are useful in terms of stress relief and mindfulness were downloaded by many of our staff almost immediately. I would highly recommend John as a speaker.”
Allie Garside – Kinetic Worldwide
“John delivered a lunch & learn session on wellbeing for employees at MC&C. He delivered a no-nonsense, holistic approach to self-care and provided an immense wealth of practical tools for dealing with stress. Feedback from the session was positive; attendees were inspired by John’s story, his approach to mental health, his empathy & his practical advice. The vast range of tools also resonated differently with each participant, meaning there was something for everyone. I would thoroughly recommend John for his approach to mental health, wellbeing & managing stress.”
Priya Datta – MC&C Media
“John facilitated a lunch and learn session to our employees in resilience and was absolutely fantastic in providing great tools and techniques to manage wellbeing. I loved his unconventional approach to managing mental health challenges.”
Gladys Mhone – Wandle Housing Association
“John came in to TMS as part of Mental Health Awareness Week and gave a presentation to our agency about well-being and coping with stress. His approach is incredibly engaging, relevant and the feedback we got from the rest of agency was overwhelmingly positive – couldn’t recommend John and his approach enough!”
Camilla White – The Marketing Store
“John has been a great addition to our office spirits, wellbeing and fitness levels! He is a great fit with our BEAR values, a real cub himself. He is brave, entrepreneurial, ambitious and real. Everyone in the office looks forward to the hour John leads us around Bankside through creative exercises and motivational tips. John is always full of energy and lifts our spirts high, making sure no one is left behind- he truly embraces team work. I would highly recommend John to anyone, as he is very adaptable and always a joy to have around the office!”
Julia Mac Meekin – Urban Fruits
“John’s approach to mental and physical wellbeing is unique, due perhaps to many years spent serving in the British Army. His methods are drawn from first-hand experience which, for me, makes him more relatable than textbook-leaning, academic coaches and therapists. My sessions with John have reaped tangible rewards at home and work. I’d recommend him to anyone looking for solid, practical advice and, in particular, to those taking cautious steps towards opening up about mental health.”
Steve Dunn – Wunderman
“John has been providing wellness consultation to our employees for over a year now. He provides a range of services from 1-1 resilience sessions, mini health checks and physical activity. He is extremely professional, has a wealth of knowledge about how to improve physical and emotional wellbeing and we have received lots of positive feedback from our employees about the difference he has made to them. I’d highly recommend John as he is also a pleasure to work with!”
Colleen Lutz – Wunderman
Don’t hesitate to contact me today, I’m looking forward to working with you.
Tel: 07388 813976